Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Oral Doses of BI 409306 (Tablet) in Healthy Chinese and Japanese Male Volunteers and Multiple Oral Doses of BI 409306 (Tablet) in Healthy Japanese Male Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Within Dose Groups)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Depression; Psychotic disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Mar 2018 Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic (PK) data from three phase I trials (NCT01505894, NCT01611311 and NCT01841112) where repeat doses of BI 409306 were administered to healthy subjects, published in the European Neuropsychopharmacology Journal.
- 24 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.