A Phase II Study Evaluating the Oral Smoothened Inhibitor PF-04449913 in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 29 Aug 2013.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History