A Worldwide, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, 12-Week Study to Assess the Efficacy and Tolerability of Anacetrapib When Added to Ongoing Lipid-Lowering Therapy in Adult Patients With Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2014.