The ROLE of ParoXetine in Patients Taking Telaprevir-based Hepatitis C Therapy: Lack of a Drug-drug Interaction? (ROLEX)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary) ; Telaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ROLEX
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Jun 2014 Planned Primary Completion Date is 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.