A Randomized, Open-Labeled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 and ABT-333 Co-administered With Ribavirin Compared to Telaprevir Co-administered With Pegylated Interferon a-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment-Experienced Adults With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Virus Infection (MALACHITE-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MALACHITE II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2015 Data from this trial will be presented at Digestive Disease Week 2015, according to an AbbVie media release.
- 25 Apr 2015 Data from this trial and MALACHITE-I were presented at The International Liver Congress 2015, according to an AbbVie media release.