A Phase III, Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter, Controlled Trial of Niraparib Versus Physician's Choice in Previously-treated, Her2 Negative, Germline BRCA Mutation-positive Breast Cancer Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAVO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 25 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 18 Apr 2019 This trial has been completed in Poland.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated