A Phase III, Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter, Controlled Trial of Niraparib Versus Physician's Choice in Previously-treated, Her2 Negative, Germline BRCA Mutation-positive Breast Cancer Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAVO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 27 Feb 2018 According to a TESARO media release, the Company expects to publish data from this trial in 2H 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 May 2018.