A Phase I Trial of High Dose Therapy and Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation Followed by Infusion of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Modified T-Cells Directed Against CD19+ B-Cells for Relapsed and Refractory Aggressive B Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2019 Results evaluating the safety, tolerability and efficacy of CAR T cell infusion in patients with relapsed/refractory diffuse-large-B-cell-lymphoma published in the Blood
- 23 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 23 Apr 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Apr 2020.