A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Eravacycline Compared With Ertapenem in Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Ertapenem
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE 1
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2019 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, results of post-hoc analysis of two pooled phase 3 studies (IGNITE1 and IGNITE4) of XERAVA (Eravacycline) were presented at the 39th Annual Surgical Infection Society (SIS) Meeting (June 5th-8th, 2019).
- 10 Jun 2019 Results of post-hoc analysis of two pooled phase 3 studies (IGNITE1 and IGNITE4) of XERAVA (Eravacycline) presented in a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 02 May 2019 According to Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, pooled analysis data from IGNITE 1 and IGNITE 4 trial will be presented at the 22nd Annual MAD-ID (Making a Difference in Infectious Diseases) Meeting (May 8-11, 2019 in Orlando, Fla).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History