An Open-Label Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion) of Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate Following Subcutaneous Administration of [14C]Omacetaxine Mepesuccinate in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies or Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 25 May 2016 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs
- 29 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.