A Phase II Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Arbaclofen Administered for the Treatment of Social Function in Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 May 2019 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 20 Sep 2018 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 07 May 2013 New trial record