A multi-center, open label, non-controlled phase II study to evaluate efficacy and safety of oral nilotinib in pediatric patients with newly diagnosed Ph+ chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) in chronic phase (CP) or with Ph+ CML in CP or accelerated phase (AP) resistant or intolerant to either imatinib or dasatinib
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIALOGUE 1
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2017 Results published in the Novartis Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History