Botulinum Toxin Injection in Epicardial Fat Pads Can Prevent Recurrences of Atrial Fibrillation After Cardiac Surgery: Randomized Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trial status changed to completed.
- 29 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.