A Phase Ib Study of Milatuzumab Administered Subcutaneously in Patients With Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Milatuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunomedics
- 18 Jan 2017 According to an Immunomedics media release, this study has now moved into a double-blind, placebo-controlled, expansion phase, to confirm the activity of sc milatuzumab in this population, and continues to be supported by the U.S. Department of Defense.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.