A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Nivolumab Monotherapy or Nivolumab Combined With Ipilimumab Versus Ipilimumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate-067
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Oct 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 12 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data from three trial (CheckMate-067, CheckMate-037 and MDX010-20) assessing utility values across treatments and lines of treatment using data in advanced melanoma for two immuno-oncology agents, nivolumab and ipilimumab, were presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 29 Sep 2017 According to an Ono Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has submitted a supplemental application for Opdivo and Yervoy combination for the treatment of unresectable melanoma in Japan. The application is bases on results from this and phase II ONO-4538-17 clinical trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History