A Phase 3, Open-Label, Baseline-controlled, Multi-center, Sequential Dose -Titration Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Solifenacin Succinate Suspension in Children from 6 months to less than 5 years of Age with Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Marmoset
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma BV
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from suspended to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.