Phase II Study of FOLFOX + Erbitux as first Line therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer with EGFR-detectable and KRAS wild type
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JACCRO CC-05
- 19 Jan 2019 Results assessing for carcinoembryonic antigen at baseline and 4 weeks, and with observed survival time from 2 phase II trials (UMIN000004197 and UMIN000007022) presented at the 2019 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 24 Oct 2017 Results (n=92) of subanalysis of JACCRO CC-05 and JACCRO CC-06 assessing efficacy published in the Targeted Oncology.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results of a sub analysis of JACCRO CC-05 and JACCRO CC-06 trials presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium