Phase II study of cetuximab rechallenge in the third-line therapy in patients with KRAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JACCRO CC-08
- 15 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Progression-free survival rate) has been met.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress