A 26 Week, Randomized, Active-controlled Safety Study of Double-blind Formoterol Fumarate in Free Combination With an Inhaled Corticosteroid Versus an Inhaled Corticosteroid in Adolescent and Adult Patients With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinuedDue to the action to withdraw the Foradil Aerolizer NDA in US; study was discontinued.
- 29 Sep 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Sweden as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.