A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Oral VP 20629 in Adult Subjects With Friedreich's Ataxia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indolepropionic acid (Primary)
- Indications Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire; Shire ViroPharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.