A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-escalation Study to Determine the Depth and Duration of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Reduction After a Single Intravenous Dose of ARC-520 in Combination With Entecavir in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection, Followed by a Two-dose Open-label Cohort and Three Open-label Single-dose Cohorts in Treatment Naïve Patients, Including a Multi-dose Open-label Extension at a Single Center
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ARC 520 (Primary) ; Entecavir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2018 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) 2018.
- 11 Apr 2018 According to an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release, clinical data will be presented at the International Liver Congress 2018 (ILC), the annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 11 Apr 2018 Results presented in an Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History