A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of WC3011 in Postmenopausal Women With Dyspareunia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis; Dyspareunia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.