RESTORE II Trial: Safety & Performance Study of the ReZolve2 Sirolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Coronary Scaffold
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE-II
- Sponsors REVA Medical
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 13 Jan 2014 Data will be presented at the Paris Course on Revascularization (EuroPCR), according to a REVA Medical media release.