A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Study of Olaparib Maintenance Monotherapy in Patients with BRCA Mutated Advanced (FIGO Stage III-IV) Ovarian Cancer following First Line Platinum Based Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSTRIA1; SOLO-1
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jun 2023 to 5 Aug 2025.
- 19 Jun 2019 According to an AstraZeneca and Merck Media Release, the company today announced that the Japan's Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) has approved LYNPARZA as a maintenance treatment after first-line chemotherapy in patients with BRCA-mutated (BRCAm) ovarian cancer.
- 18 Jun 2019 According to an AstraZeneca Media Release, the company today announced that the European Commission (EC) has approved Lynparza (olaparib) as a 1st-line maintenance treatment for women with BRCA-mutated advanced ovarian cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History