A Single-arm, Open-label, Phase 2 Study of JX-594 (Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) Administered by 5 Weekly Intravenous (IV) Infusions in Patients With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis of Ovarian Cancer Origin
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.