A Phase II Study of the Beta-blocker Propranolol Alone and With Chemotherapy in Patients Receiving Neoadjuvant Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Propranolol (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel; Pertuzumab; Taxanes; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 29 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.