Prospective Evaluation of Low-dose Irinotecan and Cyberknife Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Colorectal Cancer and Limited Liver Metastasis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Advocate Health Care
- 21 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 18 Sep 2015 Protocol has been amended in treatment table in change in SBRT dose and duration.
- 18 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2023 to 1 Oct 2025, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.