A Randomized Phase II Multi-centric Open Label Clinical Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Toxicity of Preoperative Chemotherapy With or Without Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Carcinoma; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOVA
- 31 May 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 14 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.