TIGER-2: A Phase 2, Open-Label, Multicenter, Safety and Efficacy Study of Oral CO-1686 as 2nd Line EGFR-Directed TKI in Patients With Mutant EGFR Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) With the T790M Resistance Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rociletinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER-2
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 07 Sep 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Aug 2019.
- 07 Sep 2018 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History