A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of NBI-98854 in Children and Adolescents With Tourette Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms T-FORCE
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 16 Dec 2015 Results published in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 20 Oct 2015 According to a Neurocrine Biosciences media release, the company expects to file an NDA for valbenazine [NBI-98854] for the treatment of tardive dyskinesia in 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History