A Phase 2 Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Combination With Standard of Care Treatment (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone [RCHOP]) or RCHP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone) as Front-line Therapy in Patients With Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 28 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic (end date: 1 May 2017).
- 26 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Jan 2017 This trial has been suspenden in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History