Efficacy and Safety of FIAsp in a Basal-bolus Regimen Versus Basal Insulin Therapy, Both in Combination With Metformin in Adult Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart (Primary) ; Insulin; Insulin detemir; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Onset 3
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 08 Dec 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis from Onset-2 and Onset-3 studies, presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation
- 08 Dec 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation.
- 29 Sep 2017 According to a Novo Nordisk media release, the US FDA has approved Fiasp for glycemic control in adults with tyep1 and type 2 diabetes based on data from this and other three trials (231999, 226655, 238002 trials from ONSET programme).