A Multicenter Phase II Study of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) in Patients With a History of Breast Cancer, Premalignant Lesions, Benign Breast Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Docosahexaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 63 to 64 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.