Phase II Study Evaluating the Combination Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Immunocompetent Patients With Cerebral Lymphoma Relapsed or Refractory to First-line Chemotherapy Containing High Dose Methotrexate (MTXHD) and / or High-dose Cytarabine.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications B-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MYLY
- 05 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2013 New trial record