A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Proof of Concept Phase 2a Study Exploring the Safety and Efficacy of IMC-1 for the Treatment of Patients With Fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib/famciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Myofascial pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innovative Med Concepts
- 07 Mar 2017 According to Innovative Med Concepts media release, key top-line results of this trial are published in the Journal of Pain Research.
- 19 Nov 2014 Primary endpoint has been met (change in pain from baseline over 16 weeks).
- 19 Nov 2014 Results presented at the 78th American College of Rheumatology and the 49th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History