A Phase III, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of MK-0476 in Japanese Pediatric Subjects Aged 1 to 15 Years Old With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.