A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor, PCI-32765 (Ibrutinib), in Combination With Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (R-CHOP) in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Non-Germinal Center B-Cell Subtype of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOENIX
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 10 Jul 2019 This trial has been discontinued in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 05 Jun 2019 This trial has been completed in Poland.
- 27 Apr 2019 This trial has been completed in Sweden.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History