A Phase 2/3, Open-Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Antiviral Activity of the Elvitegravir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (E/C/F/TAF) Single Tablet Regimen (STR) in HIV-1 Infected Antiretroviral Treatment-Naive Adolescents and Virologically Suppressed Children
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 22 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 22 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 07 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History