A Phase I Study of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of the Recombinant Live-Attenuated Respiratory Syncytial Virus Vaccine RSV cps2, Lot RSV#005A, Delivered as Nose Drops to RSV-Seronegative Infants and Children 6 to 24 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cps 2 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.