Evaluation of the Use of Antiretroviral Regimens Containing Raltegravir for Prophylaxis of Mother-to-child-transmission of HIV Infection in Pregnant Women Presenting With Detectable Viral Load After 32 Weeks of Gestation: a Pilot Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lopinavir/ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (HIV Viral load at delivery [Time Frame: 2 months ]) has been met, according to results published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 09 Apr 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,as per results published in the HIV Clinical Trials.
- 09 Apr 2018 Results comparing safety and efficacy of raltegravir and lopinavir/ritonavir for the prevention of mother to child transmission in pregnant women with HIV 1 infections published in the HIV Clinical Trials