A Pilot Study of Tremelimumab - A Monoclonal Antibody Against CTLA-4 in Combination With Trans-Arterial Catheter Chemoembolization (TACE), Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), or Cryoablation in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) or Biliary Tract Carcinomas (BTC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer; Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 11 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2018 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=20) assessing safety and feasibility in patients with refractory biliary tract cancer, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.