A Pilot Study of Tremelimumab - A Monoclonal Antibody Against CTLA-4 in Combination With Trans-Arterial Catheter Chemoembolization (TACE), Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA), or Cryoablation in Subjects With Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) or Biliary Tract Carcinomas (BTC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=20) assessing safety and feasibility in patients with refractory biliary tract cancer, presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 03 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.
- 05 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2018.