A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-dosing, Dose-escalating Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of N-Rephasin SAL200 After Continuous Intravenous Infusion in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tonabacase (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors iNtRON Biotechnology
- 27 Mar 2017 Results published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 18 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2014 The final dosage has been tested, according to an iNtRON Biotechnology media release.