A Phase II, Prospective Study for Icotinib in Esophageal Carcinoma Patients With EGFR Overexpression or Positive FISH as Second-line Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Icotinib (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zhejiang Betta Pharma
- 12 Mar 2016 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- 12 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint (Objective response rates [ Time Frame: 2 months ]) has been met, as per the results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 12 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per the results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.