An Open-Label, Single-arm, Phase Ib/II Study of AEB071 (a Protein Kinase C Inhibitor) and Everolimus (mTOR Inhibitor) in Patients With CD79-mutant or ABC Subtype Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Sotrastaurin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jul 2016 The trial was terminated in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.