Randomised, Double-blind, Dose-finding Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy of APD403 in the Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Caused by Cisplatin- or Anthracycline/Cyclophosphamide (AC)-Based Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Amisulpride (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Fosaprepitant; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 01 Jul 2019 Results published in the Supportive Care in Cancer
- 09 Jan 2019 Hong Kong and USA were the planned locations.
- 12 Dec 2018 According to an Acacia Pharma media release, the data from this study has been published in the journal Supportive Care in Cancer, the official publication of the Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC).