A Randomised, Open-label, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Afatinib (BIBW 2992) Versus Intravenous Methotrexate in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Who Have Progressed After Platinum-based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Head and Neck-3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 01 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 2 Jul 2018.
- 01 Mar 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.