A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Eravacycline Compared With Levofloxacin in Complicated Urinary Tract Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Eravacycline (Primary) ; Levofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Urinary tract infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE 2
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Nov 2016 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 May 2016 This study is completed in Hungary, Germany, Estonia, Czech Republic, Latvia, Bulgaria, Poland with end date as 2015-06-03 and Italy with End date as 2015-04-20 as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 May 2016 Data will be presented at the American Society of Microbiology (ASM) Microbe 2016 Conference, as per Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History