A Correlative Study of Biomarkers of Resistance in Patients With Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer Treated With Abiraterone
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2018 Results of analysis assessing predictive biomarkers for Abiraterone Acetate treatment response and understand the mechanisms related to treatment resistance by analysing patient samples from this and one more trial (protocol number:- H12-02547, University of British Columbia - British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Ethics Board) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.