A Phase IV, Single-Centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of the 2013/2014 Formulation of the Enzira Vaccine in Two Groups of Healthy Volunteers:'Adults' (Aged 18 to 59 Years) and 'Older Adults' (Aged 60 Years or Older)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors CSL
- 30 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2013-000945-37).
- 03 Jun 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.